- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
I came in thinking I needed some major work on my front end suspension. I was sure I'd be hearing words like tie rods and ball joints. It turned out to be a a loose front tire. The lug nuts were not snuggly tightened after a flat repair. The cost was zero!! I was ready and willing to pay for front end work. These guys are amazing. They are very good, HONEST, mechanics. I HIGHLY recommend them!!
These guys are awesome! They took care of my problem, and went above and beyond to accommodate me. Would gladly tell others to have their work done at G&L. Hats off to a great Automotive shop! Thanks again!