CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
This place is great! Very courteous and keeps me informed on what's going on with my cars. Definitely recommend!!!
Lisa S., 06/08/2021
Great place, professional workers, been going there for 4 years.
Sharyn K., 06/08/2021
Just wow! Great honest service at a reasonable price. I can't complain. I first went in because I thought I needed a transmission, I really didn't, my cv axle broke. so they replaced that. I was very satisfied, any other place would of lied and said I really do need a transmission. Then I had a different problem with my car a week later, one of the studs in my wheel hub just came loose. I thought it was going to be a costly repair trying to remove the wheel with a lug nit that just keeps spinning, I was wrong! It was removed and replaced in about an hour and a half! My new go to mechanic from now on!
Brian M. , 06/08/2021